Monday 23 March 2015

The Trainers for Girls who just don't do trainers

I unlike the majority of my friends have never really been into wearing trainers.

I prefer a slightly more feminine choice of footwear, heeled boots is a favourite or a pair of tasseled loafers are also always a winner.

However I reached the conclusion that it was about time I invested in a pair and boy am I happy I did so.

I wanted a pair that weren't too garish and multi-purpose so I could wear them both casually and whilst going to the gym.



I found such a pair in my Nike Free Runs 5.0.

They are comfortable, stylish and are suitable for so many different occasions.

Although they weren't cheap I feel like they are a great investment piece as my first proper fair of trainers since the days I wore woolworths velcro flashing trainers back in the day (TRENDY)


In fact I am even tempted to branch out and consider owning trainer pair number 2?

Any Reccomendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment