Monday 22 June 2015

5 Key Beauty Items Every Woman Should Carry Around In Her Handbag


My bag is more often than not filled with crap, a trait I get from my mother, who at one point was guilty of carrying around an entire encyclopedia on cheese in the back of her car, till this day no one is really sure how or why it got there....

There are plenty of things that should not be in my bag, however in term of my beauty survival kit, I've got it down.

1) Lip Balm - everyone needs it and at the moment I am SERIOUSLY loving the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream in stick form - believe the hype it is so brilliant.

2) Small Mascara - When in doubt add more mascara, I like to carry travel size products and at the moment I am currently using the mini size of Benefits cult 'They're Real' mascara. It is so small it would fit in any bag.

3) Concealer - an absolute must have for any needed touch ups, or to simply refreshen up your makeup.

4) Powder - as you all should know, powder is not just for those with oily skin. Powder is great for setting your makeup, making it last all day and also to take away any unwanted shine. My current favourite is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Powder - so long lasting, great coverage plus it comes with a little compact mirror! MARVELLOUS

5) Deodorant - there is nothing like a quick spritz of deodorant to make you feel all freshened up, so a compact aerosol is always to be found in my handbag.

6) Red Lipstick - probably the least essential in this little roundup, however if I make some last minute plans and I feel underdressed a red lip makes an instant impact with minimal effort. I love the Dior Rouge Lipstick in the shade 999 creamy and comfortable but long lasting with great pigment.

                                                                         ...

No comments:

Post a Comment