Tuesday 1 November 2016

Things Girls Wear That Boys Don't Like



I find this idea fascinates me - that there can be such a large discrepancy between what women like to wear versus what men like to see them wearing.

The other day some friends and I were admiring our coordinated choice of wearing culottes, we agreed that they were chic and smart but also casual and comfortable. It was then that my friend uttered the words 'my male friend said culottes are the worst thing to happen within female fashion.'

So ask yourself why this is? Arguably because they are not figure flattering and therefore reveals less of the elusive female figure? Or is it simply because it is a transgression away from the traditional feminine silhouette.

I have to first clarify that in no way do I believe women should dress for the interest or pleasure of men, personally I dress for me and for me alone. Getting ready in the morning genuinely gives me pleasure and I feel my most confident self, like putting my best foot forward.

So here are a few things us girls might like but boys - not so much.

1) Culottes



2) Oversized Sunglasses



3) Really High Heels



4) Mom or Boyfriend Jeans



5) Peplum ANYTHING



6) Fake Nails


...

No comments:

Post a Comment