Sunday 10 August 2014

First Review - Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

I have been a beauty obsessive for a number of years now, however being a student has meant high end purchases have been desired rather than purchased.

Nevertheless on returning from a holiday with friends I found myself with more remaining euros than I had anticipated and the wonders of duty free to roam for the hours remaining before my flight. Now onto the review.

This foundation has a light coverage with a sheer texture easy to buff into the skin.

The finish is a not dewy but also not matte. A 'real life skin texture' I might call it? 

It did not cover the marks left from past blemishes, more evened out my skin tone.

I found, with powder, it is suitable for those with an oilier skin (like myself)

After about 4 hours I found I needed to top up my concealer.

Pair this foundation with a good concealer and you have a great natural looking base. Is there anyone in the blogger sphere who doesn't like this foundation??



No comments:

Post a Comment