Friday 30 January 2015

Concealer and Buffing brush - what more could a girl need?

I have always been a base addict.

Of all makeup products I yearn after, base products whether high end or high street, are what excite  me the most.

Whist I have many favourite foundations, recently I have discovered a base that not only was already in my makeup stash but is also refreshingly simple.


Recently this has been my go to base. Light and super quick, a few streaks of concealer over the face and then some pin point concealing on blemishes and DONE.

My Concealers of choice are the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer at a bargain £3.99 for oilier days or the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer at £22 for when my skin is a bit more dry.

Buffed in all over the skin with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and voilà! 

Quick and Easy perfect base!



No comments:

Post a Comment