Monday 23 February 2015

Walk this way...

I think I may have just stumbled (pun not intended) across the answer to heel wearing minus the pain.

If you, like me have ever limped home or in my case scarred your feet, making them bleed and blister in the name of fashion this post is for you!

All you need is some tape (preferably medical or masking tape) and a pair of your favourite heels.


The trick is to tape your third and fourth toes together!

Strange I know but it actually works! This technique relieves the pressure and pain in the balls of your feet.

So what's the medical answer behind this strange tip?

Supposedly the nerve that lies between the third and fourth toes is what causes the pain when wearing heels and by taping these toes together you alleviate the strain on that nerve and VoilĂ !

Heels minus the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment