Monday 2 March 2015

The Best Bases for the Day after the Night Before...


After a night out the last thing I want to do is put a full face of makeup on.

However, despite how much I may want to stay in bed all day, life is not always that fair.

So for the days that I need to look vaguely presentable there are a few bases which I constantly turn to.

The things I go for are 1) something with a light coverage and 2) a hydrating formula

Paired with a small amount of concealer in the right places no one will ever know how shit you are really feeling.


My top 3 products are:

  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - for a refreshingly light glow that says I was only drinking water last night

  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - for something with a touch more coverage and an anti-fatigue effect for when your skin is looking dull and sallow

  • Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser - for an intensive hydrating base, it may say oil free but this base is great for days when the skin is feeling tight and dry

No comments:

Post a Comment