Monday 13 April 2015

What Was Life Before I Discovered Pinterest?

There are few sites that I without fail visit every single day.

A new one of these is Pinterest. 

Not only is it completely addictive and relatively easy to use I actually think it is somewhat productive and creative.



I use my Pinterest for inspiration for makeup looks, accessories, hair styles but most of all fashion outfits.

When I am not sure what to wear I take a quick look at my Pinterest board and get inspired by photos I've repinned and from there interpret the style and add my own taste to it.

One of my favourite ways to use Pinterest is when I am not sure about how to wear a certain item of clothing. I will search for the item on Pinterest and get ideas from all the different outfits which include the item.

I've recently booked tickets for Bestival and I am so obsessed with my latest board 'Festival Wear' full of festival outfits everywhere from Coachella to Glastonbury.

So check out my Pinterest board at:  https://www.pinterest.com/MademoiselleIB/

...

No comments:

Post a Comment