Monday 18 May 2015

Best Bases for Oily Skin


As nice it would be to have that dewy and light spring skin, for those who has the misfortune of having an oily T-zone it is not really an option.

I have found that for my skin sheer thin layers of foundation work best and concealer can do the hard work.

Here is my Round-Up of Best Bases for Oily Skin:


  • Revlon Colour StaySpecially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free foundation helps control shine all day long. Buildalble in coverage, Revlon Colourstay comes in 13 shades with an SPF of 15 and with a high street price tag it is an all round winner.

  • Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions - Lightweight yet matte in it's finish, Clinque's Anti Blemish Solutions foundation gives the skin a smooth coverage that never looks too chalky and conceals minor and major imperfections.

  • Mac Pro-Longwear Concealer - this probably has the most coverage, yet I find if I wear it sheered out over my face it never looks too heavy and still feels comfortable. My only criticism is that I find it can go quite cakey if you wear it with powder.

  • Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation - natural-looking coverage with a claimed 16-hour wear, the formula of this Nars foundation is light, yet gives decent coverage and needs very little product to cover the entire face with satisfactory skin-like coverage. 
                                                       
                                                                        ...

No comments:

Post a Comment