Monday 10 August 2015

Avoid That Post Shower Frizz With This Brilliant Duo

There is nothing quite like the feeling you get after you've washed your hair.


In my opinion it is one of the most restorative things you can do for yourself - you might look and feel shit but hey at least your hair is clean and smelling fresh.

Nevertheless I cannot stand that post-wash frizz my hair can get as it dries. It doesn't matter if I let it air dry, blow dry or use straighteners the end result is always a tad bit frizzy at the very top of my crown.

However I think I have found a solution to this problem.


Since using the OGX kukui oil shampoo and conditioner I've noticed an immediate result - my hair dried smoother, looked more nourished and shiny and most importantly less frizzy.

They contain an ancient Hawaiian ingredient, oil from the kukui tree, the oil is a rich emollient which is helps seal the hair shaft avoiding that pesky un-wanted frizz.

                                                                                 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment