Monday 17 August 2015

Nail Colours For Spring/Summer 2015

When it comes to nail colours I truly believe that no rules apply.

It doesn't matter what your skin tone, hair colour, or how old you are - beauty is not age discriminatory - it can be enjoyed at all times of life - after all a lipstick can be just as pleasing at the age of 19 as it is at 90.

I can honestly say when I have my nails painted I feel like I have my shit together. It may seem like a trivial indulgence or extravagance even (especially if you've had them done professionally) but there is nothing quite like having freshly painted shiny nails that make you feel that little bit more put together.

Here is my selection of the key colours for this Spring Summer:

Lottie London, Lottie Laquer, Rainy Day Nude - £5.99









Max Factor Max Effect Nail Polish Ivory 1 - £4.99



Essie Nail Polish Fifth Avenue - £7.99  


         Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Papaya - £3.99










Essie Summer Nail Polish Naughty Nautical - £7.99


...


No comments:

Post a Comment