Monday 31 August 2015

Effaclar Duo - A Most Disappointing Product

I know the hype for this was a while ago, but it really was a huge hype.

I like many, thought that this would be the magic cure to break outs however I found it very disappointing.


La Roche Posay Effaclar duo claims to:

  • Correct the appearance of Blemishes
  • Unclog pores
  • Smooth and Refine Skin Texture
  • Control Shine

Sounds like an all round winner?

This product did none of the above and in fact make my skin worse.

I applied it all over my face which resulted in painful, tight and peeling skin

I then tried it as a direct spot treatment with brought under the skin spots to the surface but also brought up other spots.

                                                                      ...

No comments:

Post a Comment