Tuesday 20 October 2015

Dress In A Hurry - What To Wear When You Oversleep


As a rule, unless I'm on holiday or it's the weekend I like to plan my outfit the night before as it can save a lot of stress and time in the morning.

We've all been there with 5 minutes to get ready and needing to look vaguely put together.

I like to hang up a few outfits at the end of my wardrobe all year round ready to grab when in a rush.

  • This usually consists of a black shift dress, which can be dressed up or down or in any season.
  • A crisp white skirt and smart black trousers
  •  and a smart A line skirt with a cropped jumper.

I've found again and again and again that these staple outfits have saved me time and stress when in a rush.

                                                                              ...

No comments:

Post a Comment