Monday 29 February 2016

My Favourite Places for Online Shopping



I used to far prefer shopping in stores and making a real day of it, however  more recently I find that shopping directly in shops can more often then not lead to unnecessary purchases spontaneously brought.

Whereas with shopping online you can really fine-tune your searches and be selective about what you look at.

Some of my favourite online places for shopping are as follows in preference order:


ASOS - just the best - has everything you could ever need and always of great quality - has a range of price points so it really is perfect for any budget and covers every event from someone looking for wedding guest attire, to basic wardrobe staples.

Ebay- An old classic and the best for those items out of stock or old vintage gems.


Boohoo - perhaps not as good quality as ASOS but Boohoo also provides a plethora of options you are bound to find something to your liking.


Missguided - I love the missguided website, as it has a strong editorial layout and always remain up to date on trends.


Depop - a very new discovery of mine and I love it! Depop is an app similar to eBay, through which you can sell your stuff. I tend to use it to find the more quirky or vintage items I desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment